Kazrog plugins use high resolution internal oversampling, and with some configurations of FL Studio may require a fixed buffer size to avoid stuttering. Contrary to FL Studio's dialog, this is not a bug, but a feature.
FL Studio 20:
Use the settings shown below in the plugin settings window (enable "Use fixed size buffers"):
Earlier FL Studio versions:
Use the following settings:
- Enable "Use fixed size buffers"
- Uncheck "Allow threaded processing"
- For FL Studio 11 - in "Options" menu
- Uncheck "Use block size as buffer size"
- Check "Use host block size"
- For FL Studio 12 - in "More" menu
- Uncheck "Process maximum size buffers"
- Check "Use maximum buffer size from host"